Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pink Heart Tag

This tag was given to me by Rose of Obstacles and Glories. Thank you so much, Rose for this very sweet and lovely tag :-) and for including me on the lists. Rose is a very nice and sweet person. She has three blogs; and if you haven't visited them yet, you better do it now; they are very informative and well written. I am sure once you visited one of them, you will want to see the other two also.
The 10 commandments are not a multiple choice.

Your mind is like a parachute...it functions only when open..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.
You lie the loudest when you lie to yourself If you lack the courage to start, you have already finished. One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.
Ideas won't work unless ' You' do.

The happiness of your life depen
ds on the quality of your thoughts.


The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge.
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'A sharp tongue can cut your own throat.
If you want your dreams to come true, you mustn't oversleep.

Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.

The best vitamin for making friends..... B1.

The pursuit of happiness is the chase of a lifetime! It is never too late to become what you might have been.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right.. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you might not get them back. Sometimes we get so busy with our own lives and problems that we may not even notice that we've let them fly away. Sometimes we are so caught up in who's right and who's wrong that we forget what's right and wrong. Sometimes we just don't realize what real friendship means until it is too late. I don't want to let that happen so I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you.
It's all up to you if you want to copy the pictures or not, I'll leave the choice to you...or you can be creative with your post.

Give this heart tag to everybody you love and like and that have touched your life in a positive way. So I am giving this to Dhemz, Umma, Madz, Iceah, Malou, Juliana, Sweetiepie, Clarissa, Amy, Faye, Cookie, Elizabeth, Clarissa, Maybel, Carlota and Juliet.

4 comments:

  1. this is so sweet.. thanks for the thoughts Ces..I will definitely post this one.. soo cute.

    I have a tag for you too, pls grab it at YL's site. I guess you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ate Cecile,good morning po!it's 8:32 am here in Japan--medyo hilo pa kc palaging busy sa morning.hehehe!!
    Thanks po sa tag--I'll post them for sure! \(^0^)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is nice Ces...i love to post this but sa weekend nalang ha....salamat

    ReplyDelete
  4. uy ate Ces thanks kaayo... got it from Rose too, have posted it then ako pod ni gi pass sa imo pod... hehehehe thanks a lot.. mwah mwah mwah

    Btw, I am resting now, nsa house me karon kay nagpangnaw man ko nya sakit akong mga klawasan, so off ko the whole afternoon, hubby is working out my resignation, and that's effective ASAP! can't afford to loose my baby again, I didn't know nga masilan diay ko magbuntis dangs, kapoy ayo ako lawas kanunay... please pray for my baby, thanks mwah wmah wmwah...

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d