Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I need a nap.... now!

I better take a short nap now before dropping more EC's. I can't take it anymore, been sleepy since I finished my breakfast this morning. So sleepy that I have a headache now. Blogging sure is a heck of a job especially if you have 4 blogs to maintain and updates. And I don't really think that I am addicted to it, it is just the number of blogs I have it feels like I am, but not really! Anyway, just continue my job here later, got to take a nap before my son gets back from school :-)!

7 comments:

  1. hehhe..I can feel your pain teCes...hehhe..did you have a good nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. we both feel the same Ces.. Im so sleep deprived and I just wish I could take a sleeping pill so I could sleep 8 hours straight.. I havent done that after I gave birth..

    Hopefully, sana pag nakabakasyon me overseas..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stay up until midnight most nights to begin my EC dropping because otherwise we exceed our allowed internet usage. If everything goes well I finish and crawl into bed at about 2:30 am and get to sleep in until about 9:30 am or later. It stinks but what else can I do unless I want to give up on doing the EC drops...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't slept late for two days now ate and Im proud of myself hehehe.. But i think tonight will be one of those late nights again hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for an award over at my site http://fromhuskiestohusbands.today.com so come take a look!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. take a good snap friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just dropping by here. Buti nalang kaagaw ko ang mga anak ko sa computer kaya hindi ako pwedeng mag -blog sa gabi. hehe pero napapagod parin din ako, kasi 5 blogs na mine-maintain ko.

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d