Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cat5 USB Extender

My brother has an internet cafe business. He has a least ten computers, a couple of printers, a scanner not to mention USB camera, and a fax machine. The shop is not that big and sometimes gets crowded with all the customers using the computers. He mention with me one time that it would be nice if I can buy him an extender, particularly, USB extender, that way, no need for him to run long bulky coax cable. I told him I will try to find one as soon as I get back home. And that is what I did, luckily I have found a website called SmartVM.com, here they carry different kind of extenders such as Cat5 USB extender, which by the way allows you to extend from 1 to 4 USB peripheral devices up to 150 feet via Cat5 / Cat5e / Cat6 UTP cable. The USB over Cat5 kit consists of a local transmitter and remote receiver unit that are connected using Cat5 UTP cable. There are no device drivers required to run the USB Extender and the set up is simple plug and play.; Rackmount LCD monitors, Rackmount LCD drawer, video splitter, video converters, and Rackmount monitoring systems. So if you are looking with or more products menyioned above, visit their website now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d