Saturday 9: Just Like Me
1. Who in your life do you think behaves and thinks the most like you do?
~~ My mother.
2. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn't do? If so, what was it? What happened?
~~ Yes, but I can't remember it anymore. One thing for sure, it was my youngest brother's fault.
3. What about as an adult, were you ever wrongly accused for something you didn't do?? Do you think it's worse to be accused as a child or an adult? Why/why not?
~~ Yes, and it was worst because no matter how I much explained myself to them they still chose to believe on what the fortune teller told them. The sad thing is that they didn't even apologize to me when they found out that it my cousin who did it.
3. What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
~~ Typhoon or hurricane...happens in the Philippines every year.
4. If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be and why?
~~ Italy...love to live the Tuscan way.
5. Instead of going to work Monday, if you could spend the entire day doing something else--any one or two things that you absolutely love doing--what would you do?
~~ Go to Disney World or Beach with my family.
6. What sites (other than meme sites) do you use most to help you post on your blog?
~~ WebMD, Yahoo, and Wikipedia
7. Check out a post on your blog from six months ago (March 2010) and tell us what is different now about your blog and/or life?
~~ It was a very stressful time for us; we were looking for a house that time and couldn't find any that suit our budget in the area where we want to be. Now that we've found the perfect place, we couldn't be happier.
8. What was the last photograph you took?
~~ The new winter shoes/boots I bought online that arrived today.
9. Which fashion trend do you believe is the most horrendous and why?
~~ Lady Gaga's Trend.