Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

FFI


Yay...the Friday Fill Ins is back! Thanks Samantha :-). Hope for your speed recovery.

1. My back hurts from siting on the couch long.
2. He has gone wild.
3. Leaves are falling all around, and I am excited for the cool weather.
4. Please forgive for my forgetfulness.
5. Healing is a good sign.
6. Watching my favorite shows like Closer, Monk, and Modern Family is what I've been up to lately!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to updating my blogs, walking on the park with my new found friend, help my son's teacher at school and go to outlet mall with a friend tomorrow my plans include attend Saturday session of the General Conference and Sunday, I want to attend the Sunday session of the General Conferences with my family!

1 comment:

  1. have a wonderful weekend teCes...kami sa balay lang me kay duty ni hubby sa AF...tua sya sa Cali...bilin tawon me dire...hehehe!

    mau paka diha te kay busy inyong weekend....:)

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d