Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Fill ins

And...here we go!

1. Laughter
is the best medicine.

2. We're on board are the three words that started off the last email I sent.

3. What I'm most looking forward to today
is a good nap this afternoon.

4. My son's innocent and pure face puts a smile on my face.

5. Where in the world did you put your hard earned badge?

6.
An exercise and a healthy balance diet is just what I needed!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep early, tomorrow my plans include laundry, and trip to grocery store and Sunday, I want to be with my family at church in the morning and a nap in the afternoon!

4 comments:

  1. we are the same..I am looking forward to sleep early tonight too..hope you and your family will have a fun weekend..

    my entry is up here

    http://moms-journey.com/2010/08/20/friday-fill-ins.aspx

    hope to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ces it is sunday once again, hope u had a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. We havethe same answer sa #1 ces, suroy ko kadali diri ces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. laag ko dire kadali te...musta ang inyong weekend? kami kay mingaw man kau among wekeend..dire lang me sa balay...ehehehe!

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d