Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

It's been awhile since I last joined this meme, and I missed it so much! Now, it's time to go back and have my share. Thanks for dropping by :-); have a great weekend everyone!




And...here we go!

1. Music
uplifts my soul.
2. Light breakfast is what I like first thing in the morning.
3. The first thing I said this morning was: Come on, get up.
4. Fish sticks and sweet potato fries; it's what's for dinner tonight.
5. It's all been awhile since I last updated my new blog.
6. Sleep is what I feel like doing right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Friday night movie at the park, tomorrow my plans include go to IKEA or go swimming and hang out with my friends at the pool and Sunday, I want to go to church with my family!


4 comments:

  1. sunday tlga is church day.. ur answer in number 3 is yobib's everyday talk :D ako naman 5 min pa please :) hihihi

    thanks for dropping by my blogs te ces! happy weekend

    www.momworkaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed Friday fill in yesterday ces, was very busy with lots of stuff. pareho tayo we went to Ikea this morning. bakit hindi tayo nagkita hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weekend Mommy Ces.. sorry wasnt able to bloghop bec nagkasakit si little Koala nako. OMG, I've been holding him the whole day.. porr little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its good to hear updates from you ces. i have been sick lately, and was demotivated to blog for sometime, too.may excuses haahaaha.

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d