Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Left Over Food for Dinner!?

On those days when I don't feel like cooking, sometimes we are lucky enough to have some left over foods in the fridge. Am also lucky to have a husband who doesn't care eating left over, unlike my own father and also father in-law, they don't eat left over the next day. So, here are some of the foods we ate on one of those lazy days of mine:

My son enjoying his fave food, spaghetti....
..and I had a bowl of cereal....
...hubby had half of the spaghetti...
while my son had this plate of fried brown rice and Pinoy hotdogs.

2 comments:

  1. guapohan jud kaau kos imong anak cel, dili sum-ol sud ongon bisan dugayon ug tutok

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here.I always let my hubby and son eat left over food whenever i am lazy to cook and they don't mind it.

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d