Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween: Four Moms, Eight Kids, One Wagon

Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

Oh yeah, we're in Halloween costume frenzy at my house. Each one of the kids has been unusually decisive this year, and I am finishing costumes for (from oldest to youngest child): a bathing beauty, a fireman and a princess. Let it be noted that my youngest is on her third year as a princess. What she lacks in originality, she makes up for in passion for her topic!

I've also finalized my plans for the big night. Tradition demands that the playgroup does the neighborhood together. The kids seem to have more fun if there is a big group, and I've found multiple moms mean there's always someone to pull the wagon of tuckered toddlers or chase the one child who must be first to the end of the block. I'm usually the chase-mom as my son fancies himself the Halloween alpha dog. Lucky me.

Here's the plan: Four moms, eight children, one wagon, three blocks. If things go even marginally my way, I'll be back home, kids in bed, on the couch with the satellite TV remote from www.Direc4u.com in my hands by 9 p.m.

I might just be looking through the treat bags for Almond Joy and Mounds bars, too. Trick or Treat does have its rewards for moms, folks.

1 comment:

  1. Many customers have stated that when they have ordered these counterfeit, fake, imitation UGG's, they would arrive in a very plain, brown box that looked battered. There are a number of types for babies, but the very top of the favorites list include:. Delicately wipe it utilizing a damp material, is not going to brush it fiercely that includes a brush, don't melt away the shoes
    with boiled water, , nor use washing detergent and alkaline cleaning fluid to clean it at the same
    time.

    Feel free to visit my blog :: coach ショルダーバッグ

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d