Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Shop for Car Accessories


Driving back and forth the apartment and the new house for the past couple of weeks made me realized how some people love their cars enough to put nice looking and expensive accessories, not to mention that their cars are already expensive. These people must have a lot of money to afford these luxury. I am not pessimist but being practical and frugal as well; I would spent huge amount of money for the vehicle which we know would depreciate fast. If it is a piece of land or a property, then I wouldn't mind splurging. Anyway, despite me being frugal, hubby is an opposite of me. He buys things especially electronic gadgets, tools and car accessories, that is why I sometimes nag him for doing that.

For those who want to accessorize their vehicle, you should check this website called realtruck.com for they have huge selection of accessories. Whatever the make and model of you truck or any vehicle yo have, the have it for you, guys. They everything from trailer hitches to ball mounts. Shop for products such as receiver hitch, hitch step, hitch ball, 5th wheel hitch, gooseneck hitch, receiver hitch, front mount hitch, tie down straps, truck bed tie downs, hitch carriers, loading ramps, tow straps, brake controllers and trailer accessories.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have my 2007 RED SWIFT VXI(ABS) for mmediate sale. I am placed in domlur Bangalore. The car is covered only.

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d