Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Moreys' Piers's Ghost Ship

Summer time is really bad here in Texas. It is so hot. We always get three digits temperature! Enjoying outdoors is impossible without getting sun burned no matter how much sunscreen you put into your body. It would be nice if we can so go somewhere this summer where we can all enjoy it; I would like to go visit the Ghost Ship at Morey's Piers in Wildwoods, New Jersey. Their newly launched attraction which is the Ghost Ship is a great addition to the classic amusement park. I would like to experience the scream of a teenager once again when I see creepy things :-). Oh boy, this would be very fun and adventurous to us. I wonder if I can convince my hubby to join me :-). He hates scary stuffs though.

2 comments:

  1. I have been pulling the switches in this order but the spike fence on the other side will not open and I can't get to the switch to extinguish the purple flames. If you have a an answer please give the sources of the information..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ghost Ship, until now shrouded in mystery, is a frightfully haunting dark walk-through following in the tradition of attractions popular along the Jersey shore.

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d