Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shop At Sav - On Closeouts!

The other day we all went to see our new house that is being build in Heartland; we wanted to be there before they put carpet and install appliances. On the way, we saw these Chick Fill let crews on the side of the road giving away their new product called "Spicy Chicken" sandwich. Every car stopped and was given sandwiches including us. We got three of those yummy sandwiches and saved us from eating lunch out. Anyway, they have their mascot wearing a cow costume. My son wanted me to buy that costume for Halloween this year. I would love to get him one, but where in the world do I get that costume? Not sure where to get it, I just said to him that I'll try.

Thinking, now is the best time to look for that costume, so I decided to go online and search for a website that sells seasonal items. Thank goodness for sav-on closeout.com has it. Now I don't need to worry about costume for my son every year for Halloween costumes. What I like about the website is that they sell wholesales, closeouts, liquidations items for very low prices. And since 4th of July is fast approaching, I will be needing decorations to celebrate Independence day. My son is also celebrating his sixth birthday on July, might as well buy party decor, giveaways for his birthday.

The website is good for those who need bulk of seasonal items, novelties, wedding, graduation, Christmas, New Years, St. Patrick day, Easter, Halloween, 4th of July decorations and items for prices that are very low. My friend is into kind of business and I will definitely mention sav-on to her so she can save from buying wholesale items instead of by pieces. So, for all your seasonal, novelties, all occasions party need, sav-on is the place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d