Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blogger Friendship Award 2009

Would Like to thank Reya for this wonderful friendship award :-), despite that I am off blogging, she still thinks of me.
The rules are so easy:
1. Place the logo / banner on your blog.
2. Add a link to the blog who gave the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to the blogs that you have nominated.
5. Let them know by leaving a message (shout) on their blogs.

I am now sharing this award to my blogger friends:
1.) Dhemz
2.) Amy
3.) Liza
4.) Rose
5.) Niko
6.) Umma
7.) Shydub
8.) Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including me Tces....I miss you na todo-todo....hehehe...hope all is well...can't wait to hear from you soon...au-au diha...have a safe trip back here! mwah

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d