Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Little Pumpkin

Here is a photo of my son after he got all the eggs. Yes, they are real boiled eggs. We just colored them which has became a tradition in our home during Easter Sunday. Anyway, for whatever reason, Jacob doesn't care about Easter basket. Egg hunting during Easter is what all that matters to him. Which is very good because he doesn't really like candies and chocolates, and he has tons of toys, too!


How about in your home? What is your family tradition during Easter? Anyway, notice the red roses in our garden bed? Aren't they look pretty? Oh! I love roses!

1 comment:

  1. I've surfed the net more than three hours today, and your blog was the coolest of all. Thanks a lot, it is really useful to me

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d