Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Igado, an Ilocano Dish

I have been craving for this dish for a long time since I saw a video on youtube. I Filipino Chef named Bitoy cooked this and it looked so good and healthy. So, I decided to make this dish as soon as I have the complete ingredients on hand. Here it is, my own version of Igado. We paired it with fried rice and oh! it was all so yummy! Try this, you might like it.


Anyway, I substituted the garbanzo beans with gold potato because I forgot that I didn't have the beans. Then, I added more vegetables like peas and carrots. I used pork liver instead of beef liver for it is milder than the beef. If you don't like liver, you can omit it; but I like mine with it because liver is rich in iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d