Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Silver Jewelry for Me

Last month was our 10th year wedding anniversary and hubby bought me a gift which was a white and yellow gold necklace. I like it a lot except that it was very expensive. And so we returned it to the store where he bought it. I told him next time he bought me a gift, don't get me something that cost too much. I was happy with that gesture and gift but I don't need a costly jewelry especially a necklace for I already have a necklace. It would be nice though if he would get me a silver ring from tungsten jewelry online. I read that it is the best online jewelry store that sells pretty nice rings for an affordable prices. I like that the shipping is free and that they even re size the ring in case it doesn't fit you free of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d