Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, October 17, 2011

He's On a Semi - Vegetarian Diet

About a week ago, my husband decided to go on vegetarian diet so he could lose weight. But the thing is, he still wants to eat fish! He said no more red and poultry for him aside from eggs; and he still drinks milk, eats cottage cheese and cheese. I told him that is not a vegetarian at all, maybe semi-vegetarian :-). And he agreed. Now, we eat more of those foods than ever. However, my son and I still eat red meat particularly beef. So, every once in awhile, I still cook red meat. And oh, we eat less carbohydrates foods such as white rice, bread, pasta, and tortilla. That way, we would not only lose weight but, will have a manageable blood sugar.

Okay, this week we will be having green leafy vegetables like mustard green, Chinese broccoli,  swiss chard, and sweet potato tops. I will fry fish and tofu for our protein. What do you think? Do you think we would lose weight and get back to our old small sizes? I am hoping so....we will couple it with exercise everyday. Sounds like a great plan for us. Wish us luck! Above are the veggie dishes I have cooked this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d