Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Timeless Fashion Style

I may not be a fashionista or a shopaholic, but I do love leafing through fashion magazines. Let’s just say I know a beautiful piece of clothing or footwear when I see one. Through all these years that I’ve been constantly following the annual fashion trends that designers release at the start of the New Year, I realized that there are some fashion and trends that never go out of style. They probably have been there since the way, way back, and I have a strong feeling that they won’t go out of fashion for a very long time.

Here is my take on fashion and trends that will never go out of style: vintage clothing like high-waist bottoms and jumpsuits, pleated skirts and flared hip dresses, ladylike blouses made of silks and sheers, Bohemian-inspired clothes and of course, that little black dress. When it comes to footwear, I believe that stilettos, pumps, wedges, and even girls flip flops will never go out of style. Do you agree with some of my choices? Again, I am not an expert fashionista. These are just based on what I observe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d