Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fascinated with Buttons and Pins

Do you have a hobby? Perhaps you love collecting stuff. Who doesn’t, right? I have this friend who loves collecting buttons and pins. I really don’t know when her fascination started. I just know that she doesn’t go anywhere or visit a place without buying buttons and pins. She’s got them in all shapes and sizes imaginable. Some are labeled with names of sports teams, presidential candidates, countries, artists, rock bands, and even cartoon characters.

But now, her fascination has shifted to custom lapel pins. She seldom wears suits and neither does her husband. However, she has started collecting lapel pins, some even studded with Swarovski crystals. The pins are neatly stacked in one of the drawers in her dresser, and these are arranged by size, color, and shape. Now tell me if that isn’t weird. Honestly, though, I enjoy watching her as she arranges her collections. I also admire her organizational skills. To be able to arrange all those buttons, pins, and now, lapel pins which she has amassed over the year in a systematic manner is really something I am in awe of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d