Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, October 10, 2011

Just One of my Dreams

Being a movie fan, my husband and I watch movie at least once a day. We rent movie at Redbox and blockbuster and every once in awhile online.Our favorite movies to watch are western, detective, comedy, family and documentary. Watching movie together with favorite snacks makes a perfect date for us. We both believe that you don't need to spend a lot of money to make a date special. We love being together and that is what matters most. Whatever we do, as long as we are together it doesn't really matter.

Lately, we have been watching movie about rich people and politician where the main character or actor is very influential, too. They can do whatever they want and have security following them to make sure they are protected and safe. I like it when the actor or actress fly on her/his private jet charter. How cool is that? Makes me wish that someday I will own one. But I don't think it would be possible, and so I will just dream about it. Dreaming doesn't cost me even a penny...so I would just dream as much as I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d