Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Relocating to Edmonton

Last month, I had the chance to check this site: http://rentedmonton.com/ and it reminded me of an old friend who migrated there 10 years ago. I kind of miss this friend of mine all of a sudden. And wished we could talk again the way we use to before we went our separate ways. It may and may not happen again, but who knows, right?

Anyway, my other friend and I were talking the other day and we got to talk about our lives, our dreams and aspirations, as well as our plans for the future. Since both of us moms already, we discussed the things we yearned for the most as far as our family is concerned. Obviously, no matter what we wish for, it’s always centered on our respective families.

I was quite taken a back when my friend told me that she was actually thinking of relocating to Edmonton, Alberta. She told me she only want what’s best for her family. She feels her kids would be able to get the best education there and become fully equipped to face life head-on. I asked why she chose Edmonton. She said that she happened to visit the above website one day, and she was impressed by the properties listed on the site.

Aside from that, she told me that there were a lot of attractions and culturally enriching places in Edmonton which she wants her kids to visit. The fact that Edmonton is considered an economic hub sounds tempting to her, too. She feels it would be a much better residence for her and her family. I tried to read about Edmonton and seeing how there seems to be a lot of open doors for opportunities and possibilities there, I am not surprised that my friend chose the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d