Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Trust Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Growing up, were not as fortunate as other kids in our neighborhood. We live a simple life with simple dreams. We eat simple foods such as veggies, fruits and fish. We seldom eat meat, but we are healthier than those who have plenty of money. Yet, my mother still give us vitamins once a day. I knew now why. Thinking about it makes me laugh. Why? Because back then, I envied my friends who can eat whatever they want during recess time...and I couldn't. But look is healthier now. I learned to appreciate eating healthy foods now and taking multivitamins as well.

Fruits, veggies, fruits, meats, and dairys are not enough; that is why I still take multivitamins to fortify my diets with vitamins and minerals. Brand name multivitamins and minerals can be very expensive that is why when I was given a chance to try one from Walgreens, I didn't hesitate to try it. I take the Advanced Formula A thru Z Multivitamins/Multiminerals Supplement once a day after my first meal of the day and have feel extra energy the whole day! I love the feeling of being able to sleep right away when I hit the hay. I feel rejuvenated in the morning....and really for the busy day.


Another thing I like about this multivitamins is that it is inexpensive! For 130 tablets a bottle, it takes two months before I buy a new one! I can even share it with my husband. Indeed, a great value for our hard earned money. Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products has this great product for people like us who are trying to live a frugal yet satisfying life. So glad are able to maintain good health without putting a hole in our pocket. If you haven't tried this product yet, check it out..I assure you...you will never regret it!


Do you know that every time you purchase a Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, you are helping local communities thru Walgreens Way to Well Fund™. Every year Walgreens contribute up to 3 million to the said fund. The funds are use to provide free preventive health tests and etc...


Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products are a great value, for they allow families and individuals to save money without sacrificing quality or trust. In addition to being an exceptional value, Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products: a. Are Walgreens pharmacist recommended., b. Most contain the same active ingredients as other national brands., c. Have a 100% satisfaction guarantee., d. Visit www.walgreens.com/walgreensbra… to learn more about Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products.


Once again, I thank Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products for allowing me to try one of their products as well as write my say about it.

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d