Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, April 18, 2011

Just Energy

It is not simple Just Energy because energy is the power that fuels many processes in our lives now. But the “Just” in this clause means fair pricing for our energy sources. Energy is a need because we use it in our everyday living. And if ever there is a service interruption or a power failure or a pricing problem in the world market, we are all affected. I believe that this fixed rate scheme offered by Just Energy would give me much more value for my money. I feel that if ever, I will really get the just price for our energy consumption and save so much. This money could then be used for other things, most especially in the savings for my kids’ future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d