Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, March 18, 2011

Dutch Oven for Hubby

Hubby loves this dutch oven from Le Creuset. He didn't believe me when I said that he is getting one soon and thought that I was just kidding! I told him that I got a GC worth $300 from CSN for placing links on my blog posts. Anyway, a week later, this dutch oven arrived! He was very happy! Of course I was happy, too! He already used it when he made a stew! We both love it.

Okay, this is the last item was the last one to arrived among the three (plastic step can and laptop backpack). I was very satisfied with my experienced shopping at CSN stores. The customer service were great and the items are quality made and worth keeping and worth the price! I will definitely purchase again with them next time. And yes, will recommend them to friends and families alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d