Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, March 10, 2011

DIY Cubby Wall for the Basement

Guest post written by Samantha Rhodes


When we moved into our house, one of the things that really appealed to us was the unfinished business. I was pregnant with our first child at the time and we decided that we could finish the basement ourselves to make a play room for our future family.


Well, right after we moved in we had our son and we got caught up in being new parents instead of finishing the basement. Now that our son is 7 and our daughter is 4, we thought it would be the perfect time to finish the basement. I went online to come up with some ideas for finishing the basement and when I was online I came across some information about ClearInternet packages and after I read through it some I decided to sign up for one of the packages for our home internet service.


I got the idea to make a DIY cubby wall for the basement because we plan on keeping a lot of toys down there that would be a great storage solution.

1 comment:

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d