Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We Need Wooden Swing Sets

As I mentioned before, we need to buy our son at least a swing set for his birthday. We really like the neighborhood where we are now for we are close to everything from shopping center, hospital, school and parks, but the thing is, we cannot go to the playground and play when my son wants to for it is quite a bit walk from our house. There is a playground at the school nearby, but unfortunately, the school closes it after school.

Since his birthday is fast approaching, I am busy looking online for wood swing sets. I want to get my son a play set, but we couldn't afford it now. We may buy him one two years from now. At least a wooden swing set will do and he would be happy having it in our backyard which is empty at present.

1 comment:

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d