Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Utah Jazz Comes To Town

Authored by Raymond Whitney


Heading out the door for the day I knew that it would be a jam packed day. I knew that it was going to be busy because of all the work that I had to do at the office, but then after I left there I knew I would need to hurry home. Thankfully when I reached the office that day I could see that the workload was going to be light. Hopefully my boss would let me sneak out a little early, but it was going to be up to him.


After the third meeting of the day and thinking that I was going to pull all of my hair out I knew that it was going to be a challenge to make it through the day in time to leave the office and get home. However, I knew that my wife would be waiting for me and if I was late in picking her up we would miss the Jazz game.


Speeding out of the office later on that afternoon I looked around the house. Seeing that my wife was already home and ready to go I changed quickly. That is when I noticed that we still had to set the Adt Security systems before leaving for the day. After doing that we left the home and headed down to the game knowing that our house was safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d