Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stylish and Comfortable Scrubs

With all the medical attention I get from being sick due to anemia, I see to it that I keep my doctor's appointment every week. For the past four weeks, I have been going to an infusion center at Medical City in Dallas for iron infusion. My blood count is very low and that makes me sick and weak most of the day. I can't hardly functions at all. Good thing I have very supportive and loving husband who helps with the house chores. Anyway, talking about hospital visits and stuffs, I always see many people wearing healthcare uniform, and noticed that even those ordinary workers such as kitchen staffs and maintenance people wear medical scrubs.

Nurses sometimes wear fashionable medical scrub clothing or medical clothing scrubs which I think looks better than the old fashioned white skirts and blouses. They look comfortable and easy to take care of. It is a wash and wear uniform which is best for busy people who are always on the go. Most male hospital workers wear low rise scrub pants, which by the way look good on them, too.

One time, I asked one of the nurses who works at the doctor's office where she buys her uniforms; she told me that he ordered them online at Blue Sky Scrubs. She even mentioned that this online medical uniform shop also carries designer nursing uniforms, surgical scrub hats, lab coat uniforms, scrubs for kids, and dickies medical uniform they've got you covered. There you go; look and feel comfortable with these stylish medical uniforms/scrubs while at work. Visit their site for more info if you work in the field of healthcare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d