Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Watching On Demand

Written by Allen Cardenas


Just when I started feeling like there was no other way to watch TV, TVbyDirect introduced me free, On Demand TV. Just to let you know, it is amazing. For those that watch programs when you want on the internet, it gives you that freedom with the luxury of viewing shows on your television set. No more scheduling or having to wait for your favorite movies or missed shows to rerun, with a click of a few buttons, those shows are now available anytime you please.


Even on days that my family and I are at school or work or going out, we can always check Free on Demand and view every show or movie we wanted to see without having to set up the dvr or vcr in advance. And this way I get to watch any movies that I've wanted to see even though I didn't even know that the movie was playing on TV in the 1st place. What a time saver! Before, I'd spend quite a lot of my time browsing through the guide looking for movies I may want to record and such. Now, I don't even have to bother with that stuff. All I have to do is just go to the on Demand menu and thumb through the content under the category that I'm looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d