Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday Shopping

Written by Kasey Roman


I'm really looking forward to some of the black Friday shopping this year. I plan to do most of it with my brother, and then a bit with my girlfriend also. I have already been searching around on some of the deals online and in local stores and have been seeing some really nice deals.


One of my main things I am looking for this year is a really good deal on a flatscreen. I have seen quite a few nice ones at Wal-Mart and the prices seem to be really good. So that's probably going to be one of my main stops this year. Another major thing on my list is a diamond engagement ring for my girlfriend . I haven't really figured out where I want to get that from. Not sure what kind of rings, Wal-Mart would carry or what kind of warranties they would have.


So I was thinking maybe zales or maybe Kay jewelers. I am sure that one of them would have to have a good deal on a nice ring with as much business as they do they have to have some good warranties, and everything should be certified. Anyway, hope everyone has some good shopping experiences and be sure to set your home alarms (CLICK) remember this is the time of year for thieves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d