Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thanks Bishop!

When I had my abdominal surgery six years ago, I was in so much pain during the healing process. I have to take pain reliever to ease the pain. The pain reliever has helped me a lot during those times when I needed it. Knowing I was taking such medication, the bishop in the church where we belong advised me to take it easy on prescription pain reliever for it is addictive in nature. Obedient to the Lord's servant, I follow his advice. I heard a lot of people became addicted to opiate pain reliever and suffer much from it. If only they know that there is a withdrawal nutritional supplement that can help them quit. The hydrocodone withdrawal relief can help pain killer dependent ease the pain of withdrawal from the pain killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d