Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, July 2, 2010

Cross Country Home Services, an EOE Employer

Have you heard about Cross Country Home Services before? In case you haven't, let me tell you a little bit about this company and what services they offer for a homeowner like you in the future. This company has been in business for 25 years serving North American needs on home warranties, home service plans, and homeowner emergency assistance. They have licensed and insured service technicians nationwide that you can rely on and ready to assist you in every way they can including emergency and non-emergency home repair you need. What I really like about this company is that they are open 24 hours a day to provide services include plumbing, electrical, HVAC (heating ventilation and air conditioning), and appliances. And by the way, if you want to know where their headquarters are located, they are in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Cross Country Home Services also is an Equal Opportunity Employment employer where they give emphasis on how important it is that every employees enjoy what they do. With that philosophy, everyone will be happy which I think is an asset for this company. I myself doesn't really care much how much I get paid for as long as I am happy with what I do...money doesn't really matter. Who wouldn't want to become part of the company team that is friendly, family-oriented, and roll-up-the-sleeves attitude.

So, if you decide to apply and become part of Cross Country Home Services, lucky you for you will receive employment, training and promotional considerations regardless of age, race, national origin, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status. How I wished I could apply, but maybe someday when my son is already grown up. If you want to know more about the company and the benefits they offer, just click the link provided here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d