Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, October 5, 2009

At Last My Craving is Satisfied! Thanks, Hon :-)

For whatever reason, since last night I was craving for this Mexican soup called "Posole". So, last night I asked Matt if it is okay to have our lunch at Mexican resto. He agreed, and so I had this dish. Have you heard about Menudo, Mexican style? This is very similar to Posole, only instead of "pork" they put "tripe" in it. Pinoy style Menudo is way different from what Mexican has. You should try it, it is yummy and a little bit spicy.


By the way, the soup I have posted from my previous Food Trip Friday is a Vietnamese soup called Pho; I think you guys should try that, too for it is very yummy as well. You can choose from meatballs, beef, chicken or combination of the three. Since we Pinoys love soup, I am pretty sure you guys will love it, too!

9 comments:

  1. wow. looks mouthwatering! i like maanghang ^_^
    i'm sure my husband will like it coz he loves almost all mexican dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks yummy, I will that next time we go to a Mexican resto.. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ka sweet saq imung honey ces hehe, palangga ka gyud kaayo sa, you are so lucky ces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love soup also,and i love mexican foods.hapi tuesday ces

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaaaa...never had this before....kalami ani te...ka sweet ni banana woi.....maau ni kay tugnaw na ang palibot..lami higop sa sabaw...hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delish soup,Ate Ces!!I love spicy menus and I'm sure it will suit my taste!!Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a fan of mexican foods but there's one mexican resto that hubby and I like to go. According to hubby's mexican co-worker that this particular store cook the real thing just like the mexicans back home do. I've been thinking to try their menudo but wondering if it's worth trying. I'll try the menudo next time we go there. Thanks for sharing your food trip. hehe

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d