Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The 6 Ws Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Notbob at the blog Notbob's Bits. He states that he stole it at Milly's Big Fat Me blog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The 6 Ws Meme



Who...
Is easy to love? ~~ Aside from myself...my family.
Do you just wanna smack? ~~ No one.
Do you trust? ~~ My husband... next to God.
Do you talk to when you're alone? ~~ The person on the other line.

What...
Dangerous things do you do while driving? ~~ Watch those crazy drivers.
Are you allergic to? ~~ Nothing.
Is Satan's last name? ~~ No idea.
Is the freakiest thing in your house? ~~ None!

When...
Is it time to turn over a new leaf? ~~ Right now!
Will you be all that you can be? ~~ I already am!
Is enough enough? ~~ Of what? Be specific.
Do you go to the dark side? ~~ Yup, when the sun goes down.

Where...
Are your pants? ~~ I am wearing one right now.
Is your last will and testament? ~~ We haven't done that yet.
Is your junk food stash? ~~ Yup, by hubby.
Is Carmen Sandiego? ~~ I don't know.

Why...
Was the Lone Ranger alone? ~~ You tell me...'cause I have no idea why.
Was The Scarlet Letter scarlet? ~~ I don't think so!
Are musicians sexy and plumbers not? ~~ Are they?
Are there no seat belts on school buses? ~~ Yeah, why? I need to ask my friend who is a school bus driver.

Would you...
Swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what? ~~ Maybe if it is a Chicory.
Forgive someone who deliberately hurt you? ~~ Yes, why not?
Rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth? ~~ No!
You still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window? ~~ Maybe, if I am wearing a parachute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d