Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, December 25, 2009

Friday Fill Ins



1. My boots is still in the closet; I didn't get to wear it this winter.
2. Baby Boomer lives longer this century.
3. Imitation like brand name items can be deceiving.
4. I just have a question for you; can we go somewhere private and talk?
5. I'd like to thank everyone who sent me/us Christmas cards, messages and gave/sent gifts as well.
6. I still suffer from homesickness, will I get over it?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having dinner at friend's house tonight, tomorrow my plans include shop for things I need to send to the Philippines and laundry afterward and Sunday, I want to rest and relax after church!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d