Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sirverfish Torta

One of the Filipino dish I miss so much is 'tortang isda (dulong).' So, I made some for our breakfast tomorrow. I don't have time to cook breakfast for we need to get to church early. I hope my husband and son will like it. I'll just make fried brown rice, and fresh salsa in the morning.


Ingredients:
  • 1/2 lb. Silverfish
  • 3 tbsp. cornstarch
  • 2 pcs. eggs, beaten
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup onions, chopped small
  • 2 stalks spring onions (garnish)
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • cooking oil for frying
Cooking Procedures:
  1. In a large bowl combine all ingredients except cooking oil and mix thoroughly.
  2. Heat oil in pan. Fry silverfish mixture in a patty-like shape, around 2-3 inches diameter and 1/4 inch thick.
  3. Turn each side once until brown.
  4. Serve hot. Dip in vinegar or ketchup if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d