One of the Filipino dish I miss so much is 'tortang isda (dulong).' So, I made some for our breakfast tomorrow. I don't have time to cook breakfast for we need to get to church early. I hope my husband and son will like it. I'll just make fried brown rice, and fresh salsa in the morning.
- 1/2 lb. Silverfish
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 pcs. eggs, beaten
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped small
- 2 stalks spring onions (garnish)
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil for frying
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except cooking oil and mix thoroughly.
- Heat oil in pan. Fry silverfish mixture in a patty-like shape, around 2-3 inches diameter and 1/4 inch thick.
- Turn each side once until brown.
- Serve hot. Dip in vinegar or ketchup if desired.