Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Help! My Skin is Breaking Out!

For the first time in many years, I have a breakouts again down my face. All of a sudden my chin has acne. It bothers me because they are big and it hurt. I tried using astringent to clean it deeply aside from washing is with soap and warm water at night, but still they keep on popping up. I need an acne light treatment otherwise my face would continue to break out and it will do more damage on my face. It may even spread all over my face which I am scared of. I feel like a teenager again :-(. But how will I know which treatment is best for my skin that would eliminate those acne? I think it is time or me to seek a dermatologist advice.Any suggestions, guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d