Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Need to Save Their Marriage

Recently, a friend of mine was telling me that her family is falling apart. She has been married for four years now and have two children with her husband who made her life miserable. Her husband is not treating her nicely at all; instead he is mean to her. What kind of man is this? Aside from being mean to her, he doesn't show any respect for her. I don't think my friend deserve this kind of treatment especially that my friend has been a very good wife to him and mother to their children. She never done anything bad to him, but be a wife every man would want to. I feel so sorry for my friend. Now that she came to her senses and decided that it has to end. She wanted a divorce, but her husband doesn't want to give it to her. He even threatened her that he would take her kids and she will never see them again. It is time for my friend to find family lawyers that would help in her case like the barrie family lawyers. I am pretty sure she would win the case for the husband is such a jerk. I just pray that he would come to his senses before it is too late. For the sake of their children, husband need to mend his ways and be a responsible, supportive, loving,  and considerate  husband that he is ought to be.

1 comment:

  1. What plain green loans you need to avoid. Here is where we come up to
    part of interest payment, total payment made to the home. You do
    not just have to keep on top of mortgage payment.


    Here is my web site - http://email-ads.biz/blog1/2013/10/13/a-click-away-from-easy-plain-green-loans-plans/

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d