Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chicken Adobo Slow Cooker Style

This is a new style of cooking Adobo found online. Try this recipe to see if this is really good compared to the original Pinoy style of cooking it. I saw it on this website...and borrowed the pictures as well. Will post the picture later after cooking this one. I will be adding bayleaf and brown sugar on mine.

Ingredients:
1 small sweet onion, sliced
8 cloves garlic, crushed
3/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
1/2 cup vinegar
1 (3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
1 bayleaf
1 tbsp. of brown sugar (optional)

Directions:
Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a small bowl mix the onion, garlic, soy sauce, and vinegar, and pour over the chicken. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not really good when it comes to cooking adobo because I don't know the exact measurement for soy sauce and vinegar. Now, I know with this recipe you posted. I just have to adjust if I want more adobo sauce. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks yummy, ces. i am adding bayleaf and a little sugar on my adobo too.

    Topics on Earth
    Mom’s Ups and Downs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarap ng mga luto mo ces, it came out pretty yummy. Marami pa ba diyan, hingi ako ng LO

    ReplyDelete
  4. mukhang masarap ate, masubukan nga.. Tamang tama, a friend gave me a small slow cooker hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d