Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Austin Orthodontics, is Best!

When I went to visit my family back home last year back, I noticed that one of my nieces was wearing brace. I didn't know that her teeth alignment. I bet her teeth look better now than before since it's been a year since the last time I saw her. Before, I thought that braces are part of the trend and to me, it was kind of cool! Anyway, if in case someday Jacob would need a brace, then I would take him at Austin Orthodontics. Dr. and Dr. Dustin Roden-Johnson are Orthodontists have three clinics at Austin and is a family-friendly dental practice where they served adults and children alike. Dr. Henry has been practicing for nearly 10 years; they are the experts when it comes to your teeth alignment need. So visit their site for more info on how they can help you give your loved ones a perfect smile!

3 comments:

  1. I love to have invisalign (the third pic) Te Ces but I guess it will just be on my dreams.. :(.. I hope to have one someday.. it's so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Really Enjoyed The Blog. I Have Just Bookmarked. I Am Regular Visitor Of Your Website I Will Share It With My Friends Thanks and I promises I will visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d