Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, January 18, 2010

Join Pregnancy Forum for Support

Being away from my parents are very hard especially if you live overseas just like me. It was even harder when I got pregnant for the first time. I was new to this country and was in the process of adjusting myself because everything was foreign to me. I wished that time that my mother was with me to help and tell me what to do. Talking with her over the phone helped though. Had I known that there is a Pregnancy Forum I can join, it would have been easier for me the second time. Thank goodness it isn't too late because I can still join the forum talks about toddler and older kids. I can still gather info on how to deal or care for my kindergarten child and vice versa. Joining this group is a great support for every mother and mother to be alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d