Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, January 30, 2012

Moving Around

Author: Joseph Sandoval
We recently moved to a small town in Texas. We were looking up energy rates and came across Amigo Energy Rates in Webster Texas. I have to say that once we figure out all the providers and bills, life will be so much easier. I have never been a fan of moving. We did it a few times when I was a kid and every single time it took me a while to get used to the changes. I think that is natural to some extent, but I was hoping I would not have to put my own kids through it. This is the second time my husband and I have moved. The first time, we did not have kids yet. Right now, our two daughters are probably too young to even remember that we lived somewhere else before. I just worry that we will have to move again with my husband’s new job. The packing and all is just stressful with two little runs running around and then going crazy in the back seat when we made the drive. I know my husband sees I am stressed so the sooner we can get through all the moving duties, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d