Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, September 29, 2011

So I Am a Crock Pot

Funny, but I don't really use crock pot often when cooking :-); I occasionally use it when I don't have enough time to cook the meat, but when I use it. the foods taste great that even my mother in-law would ask for the recipe of the dish I made using crock pot. Speaking of  waiting, I am a patient person who is willing to wait for I know that good thing comes to those who wait patiently. And yes, small and simple things makes me happy for I am a simple person who loves simple things in life....like spending time in the kitchen preparing foods for the people I love the most...my family :-)!



You Are a Crock Pot






You are slow paced and steady. You don't rush to be the first to get anything done.

You know that good things come to those who wait. You are willing to sit back and watch it all unfold.

You are community minded. You try to pitch in and help wherever you are needed.

The smallest and most boring things in life make you the most content. Your happiness is not complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d