Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Car Broken Into

The Author of this post is Velma Baird

It is amazing how one event can change the way you think about things. I always thought my neighborhood was safe. I did not feel I needed to lock my doors. I always felt the car was safe in the driveway. There was never a second thought about the neighborhood. Until last weekend, I thought we were in the safest part of town with the best neighborhood. Our car was broken into while we were still at home. I always thought these things happened when you were not home or if you were drawing attention to your car with flashy wheels or items in the window. We never thought anyone would touch our little car, until they did. This had me second guessing everything. First thing I did was have Home Alarm Systems install an alarm. I just didn’t feel safe anymore and I needed to at least feel safe in my own home. Then we purchased a motion sensor light. We are hopeful this will stop future break-ins, but at least we feel safe and right now that is the most important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d