Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, November 7, 2011

My Family Troubles

Thanks for the post, Vernon Lowe

Being part of a family means dealing with other people’s shenanigans and since I live with two of my sisters I guess I should have sort of seen these shenanigans coming. I love them to death but they’re really, really spoiled so our house is less than perfect for sharing. My sister Judy is just really irresponsible – she’s always doing things like leaving the adt columbus alarm off or the back door open. And Jenny’s dog – don’t get me started. I’m an animal person but this saint bernard is bigger than my bathtub and he’s always slobbering and snotting on everything which means none of my nice furniture is going to make it out of this house alive. Anyway, it’s nice to save money but at the expense of sounding bratty, it’s not worth putting up with my sisters or their pets. As soon as I’m financially able I’m going to get a place of my own so we can hopefully mend our relationships and move on to something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d