Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Foods we crave...

I love this Longsilog which Filipinos eat for breakfast; a combination of Longganisa (sausage), Sinangag (fried rice) and pritong itlog (fried eggs). This is so yummy that you can even eat it anytime of the day.

This is empanada which I used to make when we were living in Texas; it takes a lot of work but I don't mind because it is hubby's favorite!


This is Bistek, a Filipino version of beefsteak, marinated in soysauce, calamansi, garlic and freh ground pepper and top with sauteed onions. It is so yummy that hubby would ask me to make some at least once a week.

This is Halo-halo, a refreshing dessert with shaved ice, sugar, milk, tapioca, sweetened banana, sweet potatoes, purple yum, pinipig, sweetened red beans and more. It is top with leche flan and ice cream of your choice.

Aren't you hungry yet? I do and I am actually drooling right now :-) Oh well, better make some dinner now!

2 comments:

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d