Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Healthy Meal

Okay, I am trying to lose weight and be healthy again. To do that, I need to change my lifestyle particularly. Eat a healthy meal, and exercise. So, I try to walk everyday for at least 45 minutes to an hour. I also eat more fruits and vegetables, meat and fish and very little carbs. As you can see on the picture, my plate has more veggies than rice. I also have a small fish.


Watching carefully what I put in my mouth helps me lose weight. Exercise is a big factor, too. I am glad that for the past 6 six now, I already lost 7 pounds. I feel great already. Anyway, the foods on my plate were, fried fish, fresh salsa. stir fry bean sprout, and sauteed squash and Asian long beans. Oh they are all so yummy, indeed :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d