Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Traditional Pancake

Last weekend, my son requested a pancake for breakfast. I don't normally make breakfast; but that day, I decided to make some for him. He was very happy when I said 'yes.' I can tell how much he missed having pancakes because he gobbled and in just a matter of minutes he was done eating :-). 



These pancakes were all so yummy! Next time I would like to make a buttermilk pancakes, see how it goes. I hope it will be fluffier than these. How about you, do you like pancakes, too?

1 comment:

  1. I super love Pancake! i can have it all day long together with my nieces and nephews. Back in the Philippines i used to cooked it for them and we we're like having a feeding program for they lined up the whole dining table munching on this treats. My sister-in-law always send us goodies from the States and pancake is a must that's why we all enjoyed pancake anytime of the day.....Now that I am already here in Australia, I still have it once in a while for i feel lonely eating it alone. I really missed Philippines..

    ReplyDelete

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d