Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Being at Home

Thanks for the post from Barney Crosby

Being a new realtor here in town has afforded me a lot of new friends. There aren’t too many of us here since it’s a small town but it’s nice being a known person in town. Whenever someone wants to buy or sell a house they come to me and even though the market is really bad nationally things have been okay here. I’ve been really good about helping my clients get settled once they buy a house because they put a lot of money into a new place and they deserve to have it be exactly the way they want it to be. I love knowing about security systems Tennessee and the local restaurants and a good guy to do flooring for them and my clients appreciate that kind of attention to detail, I think. I know if I was new to real estate and I had a realtor helping me with things like that I would feel better about everything as a whole and I would trust them to find me the right house for the right price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d