Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, May 13, 2011

Figuring Out the Green Logistics for My Home Office

Guest post written by Anna Parker

Sometimes I love working out of my home office and sometimes I really miss working from a regular office with other people around. It can get a little lonely, which can sometimes mean that I'm more efficient with my time though because there aren't other people to distract me. But with distracting coworkers come people that notice what you're doing and somewhat hold you accountable for what they see you doing at your desk. I'm not too worried about that now. Right now I'm worried about finding ways to make my home office green since obviously no one else is going to do that for me.

I went online to try and figure out the logistics for that and while I was online I found the website www.Texaselectricityproviders.com. After that I decided to sign up for one of the energy savings plans that I found on that site, which would help my home and home office be a little more green.

I'm also just going to start some better habits about energy use in my home office, like turning on electronics only when I need them. I'm so bad about leaving stuff turned up and plugged up all the time, which I know wastes money and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


ss_blog_claim=d90ec15b61874ed46c473eace0feb06d